Motive.io’s founders, Ryan and Jeff, made an AR game for iOS, which did pretty well. Along the way they realized that there was a bottleneck in the creative process – storytelling had to wait on coders. So, they came up with Motive.io, a powerful authoring platform. Their Storyflow product allows storytellers to jump right in and create their own VR experiences. If you prefer the hands-on approach, Motive.io may be the right one for you.
Enterprise Approved developers excel in delivering scalable results, backed by a successful track record with Global 2000 companies. Large enterprises trust this badge to find top-notch experts.
Motive.io develops enterprise SaaS solutions for immersive technology. Motive’s XR Management System gives learning teams all of the tools they need to create, distribute, conduct, and track immersive training and applications at scale.
Top Product Offerings
Motive XMS is an enterprise platform for creating, distributing, conducting and tracking immersive training.
- Storyflow gives L&D professionals a tool to create and modify complex VR training scenarios using a drag-and-drop editor.
- Launch allows learning teams to distribute content and manage learners natively or through your LMS.
- Insights collects meaningful learning data from the experiences and provides a rich set of tools for viewing and analyzing learning outcomes.
- Liveplay lets learners collaborate in virtual spaces.
- Conversational AI for learners to communicate with digital characters using natural language.
ArborXR Demo Available: No
Trial Period Offered: Yes
Regions Supported: North America, South America, APAC, EMEA, LATAM
Notable Milestones / Awards:
- SOC2 Type II Compliant
Type of Developer: AR, Authoring Tools, VR
Type of Content: Custom
Device Support: HTC, Oculus / Meta, PICO, Lenovo, Magic Leap, DigiLens, DPVR, Lynx, Realwear, Rokid, Vuzix