AR & VR Device Management Made Easy
It's not magic, but it sure feels like it.
Bulk Device Provisioning
Save time by provisioning multiple AR & VR devices simultaneously.
- Provision multiple devices at once (a single PC can provision as many devices simultaneously as you have USB ports).
- Save time and bandwidth by generating a configuration package.*
- With one click headsets get apps, files, Wi-Fi configurations, and other device settings installed on device setup.
- With supported hardware manufacturers, provision headsets at the factory.
- This means headsets ship out with apps, files and settings pre-installed.
Use Almost Any AR or VR Headset
Manage AR & VR device policies and deploy content to a range of Android-based standalone AR and VR devices, including popular headsets like the HTC VIVE Focus 3, HTC VIVE Focus Plus, Pico Neo 3, Pico Neo 2, Pico G2 4K, Oculus Quest, Oculus Quest 2, Vuzix M400, and more.
AR & VR Device Management
Organize AR & VR devices into groups, apply group settings, and install apps.
Groups save you time and help you organize & manage your AR & VR device fleet. With one click you can install apps or apply settings to all the devices in a group.
- Remotely disable dev tools (USB debugging, ADB)*
- Disable end-user access to settings within VR (requires use of ArborXR custom launcher)*
- Remote factory reset*
- Remote device shutdown*
- Sort by device name or serial number
- Filter by tag, device type, last online date, and version of Arbor installed on device
Create a library of Wi-Fi network configurations, then remotely deploy configurations to devices to remotely connect them to new networks.
See device details in a glance:
AR & VR Content Management
Build a Library
Upload, build, and manage a content library of apps and 360° videos.
- Upload apps (apks) and files (mp4/360 video) to your content library
- .obb support included with app uploads
- No app or file size restrictions
- Version management and rollback
- Add notes to versions
- Automatic build checking at upload to ensure new app versions meet Android requirements
- Content self hosting (optional)
- Deploy apps to either groups of devices or to individual ungrouped devices
- Deploy files like 360 videos and configuration files to a specified path on the device
- Version management, including support for version rollbacks
- Real-time visibility on status of install, uninstall and deployment errors (e.g. no more storage space on device)
- Both to internal organizations and external organizations
- Includes version management
Install content, deploy updates, and track progress remotely.
Spot app & file deployment issues in real-time in the dashboard.
Gain insight into usage patterns and performance with analytics.
Custom VR Content Launcher
Customize the Experience
Direct your end-users to the right apps with Kiosk Mode or Multi-App Launcher.
- Auto launch into specified kiosk app upon boot of device.
- Locks down the device and prevents end users from accessing other apps.
- Turns device into a single application “kiosk” device.
Why Customers Love Us