“I’ve been waiting for years for a solution like ArborXR. Continuous VR app deployment & analytics has arrived! ArborXR provides a seamless experience for internal development, hassle-free remote updates, and detailed customer analytics per user that allows us to support our customers & partners in an unprecedented way.”
Jerome Sidwell, Founder & CEO at Immersive History
Speed Up Your Team's XR App Development
Get feedback quickly by pushing new app builds remotely to your team so they can immediately test in VR.
“We use ArborXR on a daily basis to test new app builds. Our product management team and product development team interface through ArborXR by sending different app builds to departments for review, which is fantastic because it speeds up our development process dramatically as well as getting feedback internally.”
Jonathan Epstein, Head of Product & Strategy at Health Scholars
Distribute Apps to Customers More Easily & Reliably
Share VR apps with just a few clicks, and your customers can immediately install them.
Effortless VR Pilot Programs
In order for your business to grow, your client’s pilot programs need to be successful. ArborXR can help.
Remove Friction from Pilot Programs
Get started with up to 50 devices free today.
Prepare You and Your Clients for Scale
Companies are asking how to get started in VR. Help them plan for the future too.
“When working with 1-5 headsets, it’s easy to manage content. But once things scale, it becomes a mountain of a problem, a chasm you must bridge. ArborXR is the bridge we use to deploy content & manage devices.”
Chris Mallet, Co-Founder & CEO of Bodyswaps
Bodyswaps Customer Story
Know Who is in the Headset with in-VR Single Sign-On (SSO)
Verify who is in the headset and track user learning with in-headset Single Sign-On. When users put on a headset, they are prompted to sign in with their organization’s chosen SSO. App developers can implement ArborXR’s SDK to use the authentication token and also track user learning with events.
“We love ArborXR Home. It keeps things simple. Often people use our apps, it’s their first time ever using VR, so making sure the right content is right in front of them is really important. ArborXR Home makes it so they can’t miss what they need to do and is helpful for VR session facilitators.”
Rich Headley, VP of Product at Moth+Flame
What about my customer's existing device management solutions?
Legacy device management solutions (MDMs) don’t work well for AR or VR.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ArborXR gives tools for easy app distribution, app version management, and device management.
- Many app developers use version management to quickly share versions of apps across departments for feedback, review and demo.
- App developers that manage headsets for their customers can do so using ArborXR.
- You can also distribute apps directly to organizations on ArborXR so that no file sharing or sideloading is required. Every subsequent update will push to your customer’s library.
There are no limits on the number of apps you can distribute.
There are no file size restrictions on ArborXR.
- No. Pricing is based on tiered feature sets. See more here.
- ArborXR provides organizations with support for up to 50 free devices to remove friction from new VR pilot programs. All Standard plan features are included in the 50 free.
Yes! ArborXR’s CLI tool allows app developers to automate build uploads.
Yes. When adding apps to a device or to a group of devices, you can select which version to install.
Yes. You can upload the same app versions with specific device apks according to device compatibility.
Yes. Analytics provides more details. You can filter by device, app, or tags used.
Yes. Learn more about revoking access here.
All content licensing is handled by App developers. We provide a platform to easily distribute apps to your customers, while helping them manage XR devices and XR content.
You can sign up for a demo where we walk you through our platform, or you can skip ahead to account setup.
- Any organization that signs up with ArborXR is entitled to enroll 50 devices free on our platform and enjoy all the benefits of the Standard Plan.
- Once a customer’s device count exceeds 50 devices, they will pay for all devices on the plan.
- We provide this to assist VR pilot programs by removing friction from initial deployments.