Since 2016, VirtualSpeech has helped over 300k people improve their soft skills. They’ve worked with major universities and companies, and have been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, and BBC World News. The feedback speaks for itself with over 93% of learners saying they would recommend VirtualSpeech to a colleague!
Education Approved developers have worked side-by-side with respected educational institutions. This badge promises that you’re dealing with a trusted expert in the field.
VirtualSpeech is an award-winning soft skill training platform that combines e-learning with VR and AI to improve communication skills in areas such as public speaking, sales, and leadership.
With practice exercises integrating VR and AI tools such as ChatGPT, we’ve helped 370K+ learners across 130+ countries improve their skills and confidence. We’ve worked with major Universities and companies around the world, including Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Accenture, and Warwick Business School.
VirtualSpeech was the world’s first platform to combine e-learning with training in VR and has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and BBC World News for our innovative approach to learning.
Top Product Offerings
VirtualSpeech is a leading soft skills training platform, with a focus on communication skills, such as public speaking, sales, and leadership. Clients include 50+ Universities and Fortune 500 companies around the world, including Imperial College Business School and Vodafone. To date, VirtualSpeech has helped over 370,000 users across 125+ countries to improve their communication skills through interactive practice exercises.
What sets VirtualSpeech apart is its innovative use of virtual reality (VR) technology, which creates a highly immersive and realistic training environment for its users. By leveraging VR, learners can practice their communication skills in a safe and controlled environment, where they can receive immediate feedback on their performance. The AI-powered feedback system analyzes various aspects of the user’s performance, such as their speaking pace and use of filler words, and provides detailed insights on areas that need improvement.
The integration of ChatGPT into their virtual reality (VR) scenarios is a game changer for soft skills development. University students, for example, can have a customized interview experience, choosing the specific role or company they are interviewing for. With the ability to respond to and analyze the user’s responses in real-time, students can experience role-play interviews on-demand, which helps them to build confidence and improve their interview skills.
ArborXR Demo Available: No
Trial Period Offered: No
Regions Supported: North America, South America, APAC, EMEA, LATAM
Notable Milestones / Awards:
- CIPD Accredited
- Start-Up Learning Provider of the Year 2019 (winner) – LPI Learning Awards
- Design Award for Excellent Communications Design (winner) – German Design Awards
- Best Use of VR in Education and Training – VR Awards
- Most Innovative Speech Training Platform 2018 (winner) – CV Magazine Corporate Excellence Awards
- Featured in the Progress 1000 – Evening Standard
- Featured in the EdTech 1000 – EdTech Digest
- Featured training provider for training solutions in the Gartner report: Market Guide for Corporate Learning
- 2022 Europe EdTech 200 award
- British Training awards 2023 finalists: “Learning Platform of the Year” and “Innovation of the Year.”
- CPD Awards Finalists 2023: Best use of technology and CPD newcomer of the year