Last Updated: April 19, 2021
The Purpose of this Document
Who is Who
What are Cookies
A cookie, also called a browser cookie, is a small file containing a string of characters that is placed on the hard drive of your computer to identify your browser or device and to collect and store information when you use our Services, such as our website. For example, when you visit the website again, a cookie allows that site to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
Cookies provide a convenient feature to save you time, or tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you create a user account for our Services, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved so you can easily use the features.
Cookies set by ArborXR are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than ArborXR are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the Services (e.g. analytics, technical support). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer when you use our Services.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Services to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” cookies. Other cookies may also enable us to track and target your interests to enhance your experience with our Services. For example, ArborXR keeps track of the website pages you visit within ArborXR in order to determine what pages of our website are the most used. This data is used to deliver customized content and promotions within our Services to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Third parties serve cookies through our Services for analytics, technical support, and other purposes.
Types of Cookies Used and How They Are Used
ArborXR uses different types of cookies, including:
- Essential website cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with features available through our Services.
- Performance and functionality cookies. These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Services, but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionalities may become unavailable. An example is a cookie used to remember your login information and site preferences.
- Analytics and customization cookies. These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Services are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Services for you. For example, these cookies may track the number of times a website page is viewed or the number of unique visitors our website has.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social networking cookies. These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our website or other Services through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
Control of Cookies
When first visiting ArborXR’s website, you can opt-in or opt-out of our website cookies by clicking the appropriate box on the cookie banner that appears on our homepage.
Because essential website cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our Services to you, you cannot refuse them. However, you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings as described above.
Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track users of our Services or visitors to our website.
Web Beacons. We use a technology called web beacons (also called clear gifs or pixel tags), to help us manage our Services by informing us what content is effective. Web beacons are small electronic files or graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on website pages or in emails. We use web beacons to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients and to gather other related website statistics. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Targeted Advertising. Third parties may serve cookies on your computer to serve advertising through our Services. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They also may employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to our Services in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.
ABXR Labs, Inc.
3750 West Main Street, Suite AA
Norman, Oklahoma 73072